Rich people believe 'I create my life' Poor people believe 'Life happens to me'
I want to create wealth in my life,so I believe that i am the steering wheel of my life especially my financial life.
Clue of Poor People
1) BLAME
Poor people are expert in BLAME game.Poor people will point the finger at without looking at themselves.It is fun for them!
2)JUSTIFY
If poor people do not blame they will justify or rationalizin their situation by saying something like 'money is not really important,...'They will argue.well money isn's as important as love.
Money is extremely important in the areas in which it works and extremely unimportant in the areas in which it doesn't.
3)COMPLAINING
Complaining is the absolute worst possible thing you could do for your health or your wealth.the WORST!WHY!Law of universe,what you focus on expands.When you are complaining,what you are focusing on what is right with your life or what is wrong with it.You are obviously focusing on what's wrong with it.And since you focus on expands,you'll keep getting more of what's wrong.
When you are complaining ,you become a living.breathing 'crap magnet'
Complainer usually have a tough life.Everything could go wrong does go wrong for them.Stay away from complainers as far as possible because negative energy is infectious.
DECLARATION : I create the exact level for my financial success!
I HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MINDSET!
No comments:
Post a Comment