Rich people focus on opportunities.Poor people focus on obstacles.
Rich people see opportunities and poor people see obstacles.Rich people see potential growth but poor people see potential loss.Rich people focus on the rewards poor people focus on the risks.
Poor people make choices based upon fear.Their inds are constantly scanning for what is wrong or could go wrong in any situation.Their primary mind set is "what if it doesn't work, or it wont work!".Middle class people slightly optimistic,their mindset is "i sure hope this works'.RIch people take the responsibility for the results in their lives and act upon the mind set'it will work because i will make it work!'
Rich people expect to succeed.They have confidence in their abilities they have confidence in their creativity and they believe that should the doo-doo hit the fan,they can find another way to succeed.
The higher the reward,the higher the risk.Rich people constantly see opportunity,rich people are willing to take a risk.RIch people believe that if worse come to worst,can always make their money back.
RIch people focus on what they want,while poor people focus on what they don't want.What you focus on expands.Because rich people focus on opportunities in everything,opportunities abound for them.
Declarations : I FOUCS on OPPORTUNITIES over obstacles.I get ready,I Fire,I AIM!
I HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND!
No comments:
Post a Comment