Successful Pathway-Correct MINDSET!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Wealth File 6

Rich People ADMIRE other rich and successful people.Poor people RESENT rich and successful people.
Poor people always look at other people's success with resentment,jealosu and envy.You have to realise that if you view rich people as bad in any way, shape or form and you want to be a good person then you can never be rich.Its impossible how can you be something you despise.
Resenting the rich is one of the surest ways to stay broke.We are creatures of habit and to overcome this or any abit,we need to practice.Instead of resenting people,practice to admire rich people.Practice blessing rich people and practice loving rich people.From that way,unconscously you know that when you become rich, other people will admire you,bless you and love you instaed of resnet the heck out of you the way you might do them now.
Bless that which you want.If you see a person with a beautiful home,bless that person and bless that home.If you see a person with a beautiful car bless that person and bless that car.IF you see a person with a loving faily bless that person and bless that family.
The point is,if you resnet what people have,in any way shape or form you can never have it.
I admire RICH people.
I Bless RICH people
I Love RICH people.
And i am going to be one of thoe rich people too.
I HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND!

No comments: